OWN OCTOBER- The Playlist

I have scheduled this post (hopefully it goes up) because at this point in time I am currently sitting in a strangers house babysitting their young daughter. Hopefully future Georgia hasn't burnt the house down.



As I kind of write my posts as I experience each day, I can't really write too much as I'm not a psychic. So instead I decided to share my Own October playlist. This is just the playlist that gets me up and going in the morning, It gets me up and dancing during the day and it is also the playlist I write all my blog posts too. 

Hope you enjoy this wonderful eargasmic experience!



See you tomorrow!
Georgia :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Hey I'm Georgia, This is literally the place where everything that lives in the land inside my head turns into words, for you, in turn to read. Weird right! (is that how you spell weird or is it wierd, who knows. To be honest who gives a fuck right)