OWN OCTOBER- The Sun was Out, and I was chilled

Today was a lovely day, chilly in the shade but incredibly warm in the sun. At one stage I was outside and I just lay down in the grass with the warm sun on my body, the next thing I knew I was awoken from a deep sleep by my sister. You know it's a good nap when you don't even remember going to sleep, you wake up feeling refreshed, and by the end of the night you still feel tired enough to sleep. 



For the past couple of months I have pretty much been deprived of my much needed beauty sleep, and in the coming months I fear that it will be the same situation. So a nap has been longingly awaited these school holidays.

I put a couch in my room today which means I have a little "nook" where I can chill, listen to some good beats and read a good book. In fact I read a whole 252 page book in about 3 hours. The book was "The summer of May"written by Cecilia Galante. It was good but I feel it is aimed at a younger audience, maybe ages 13/14 ish

I feel like my room Is slowly becoming a representation of who I am, As I get older my style changes as does everyone's, but slowly my room is coming together and it is kind of maturing as I do also. Don't worry a room tour will come.

I don't have much to say today so I will just get on with the regular I guess.

Food:
Breakfast- Scrambled Oatmeal, Greek Yoghurt, Blueberries, Maple syrup, Banana, choc chips.
Lunch- Garlic Brown Rice, Spinach, Cheese, Peas, Spinach and Ricotta dip, Cranberries Muesli Bar.
Dinner- Veggie Stir Fry, Rice and Tofu.

Exercise:
Small circuit of 15 leg drops, 5 press ups, 30 sit ups, 20 Russian twists, 20 squats, 20 lunges x2


Getting an early night tonight yay!!

See you all tomorrow,
Love Georgia :) xx

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Hey I'm Georgia, This is literally the place where everything that lives in the land inside my head turns into words, for you, in turn to read. Weird right! (is that how you spell weird or is it wierd, who knows. To be honest who gives a fuck right)