OWN OCTOBER- Hydration is Key

So a big part of Own October for me was looking after my body. Staying hydrated was one way to do that. For a while I was only having half a glass of water a day, which is crazy!! So I set myself the challenge of trying to drink 1.5 L a day.




It's been going pretty well, I've done it almost everyday and I'm starting to reap the benefits. Some of the benefits are things like, better skin, no headaches etc. I mean my skin has been really good. Normally it breaks out really bad when I get my period but this time I only got 1-2 spots. I also normally have a major headache every week or so and I am yet to experience one which is really good!

It's always so satisfying to "break" a habit and be rewarded for it.




Food:
Breakfast- Can of Pineapple
Lunch- Sushi, mayo and cheese sandwich, can of pineapple.

Exercise:
Walked 5.5km home

See you all tomorrow,
Georgia :)


0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Hey I'm Georgia, This is literally the place where everything that lives in the land inside my head turns into words, for you, in turn to read. Weird right! (is that how you spell weird or is it wierd, who knows. To be honest who gives a fuck right)