OWN OCTOBER- I was so close

Yesterday there was no word from me, not even a single sign of existence. 

I have no excuse other than I was so freaking tired. I'd done a full day of school and then worked my butt off for 5 hours after that. I also may have had a small panic attack because I had to close up the store for the first time by myself (which is loads of pressure).


I'm working a shit ton this weekend so going to be honest my blogspiration is lacking today (and probably for awhile more) I promise I will take a seat one day and write out a good quality blog post.



Tomorrow I am hopefully going to run the first 22km I have ever done as the half marathon is in a week and I should probably get some practice in. So I am going to seriously try and motivate myself tomorrow morning. Hence why I am getting an early night.

Food:
Breakfast- Egg, spinach, cream cheese, salmon
Lunch- Spinach Wrap, Vege samosa, Corn Fritter
Dinner- Potatoes, mushrooms, beans and a creamy sauce 


See you all tomorrow (promise)
Georgia :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Hey I'm Georgia, This is literally the place where everything that lives in the land inside my head turns into words, for you, in turn to read. Weird right! (is that how you spell weird or is it wierd, who knows. To be honest who gives a fuck right)