OWN OCTOBER- I went shopping

So every week I get paid $25 for cleaning a physio place, that acts a s my spending money for the week. So today, to treat myself I spent it all.

I went to New Zealand's cheap store K-mart and I bought a few things. First off I bought $5 dollar shoes, $3 body spray, and two pairs of shorts for $14 total. 

That's pretty much I all I have to say today, pretty groundbreaking I know. But please give me a little bit of leeway, it's 9:45pm and I have to be at work by 8:30am tomorrow morning ahh!

I ate pretty shit today because my grandma came and picked me up and treated me to lunch, I also got food court dinner.

Food:
Breakfast- Crumpet, "chilli mix"

Lunch- Mozzarella, Tomato, Basil Sandwich, Salted Caramel Cupcake
Dinner- Vegetarian Nachos, Guava Fizzy Drink

See you tomorrow,
Love Georgia :) xx



0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Hey I'm Georgia, This is literally the place where everything that lives in the land inside my head turns into words, for you, in turn to read. Weird right! (is that how you spell weird or is it wierd, who knows. To be honest who gives a fuck right)